Sometimes, I get adventurous with my cooking. This week proved that. And since today is National Pancake Day, here are the delectable Protein Pancakes I made.
Protein Pancakes with Bananas, Almonds and Honey
- Mix all wet ingredients in blender. Add dry ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Heat non-stick pan to medium temperature.
- Pour batter onto pan in circles about 4-5 inches in diameter. My batter was not very thick, so I let them sit there for about a minute, when they started to bubble, I flipped to the other side.
- Once both sides are firmed, remove from pan.
- Continue with remaining batter. Once finished, stack them hot cakes with the bananas and sprinkle the almonds around and on top. Finish with some honey, honey. 🙂